Friday, July 6, 2012

Seed Bead Portrait Mini Obama




As many of you know, my bead career began with a large portrait of Obama 4 years ago when he was first running for president.  After the portrait became a finalist in the Moveon.org contest, was published in the Art for Obama book, received a congressional award for "keeping hope alive through art" and traveled to several art shows, I felt moved to make a miniature portrait to commemorate his reelection campaign and my bead career anniversary.  5 x 7 inches. limited edition of 45.


1 comment:

Sarah Sequins said...

Eleanor, I love your miniature portrait! It's so exciting that your support of Obama helped launch your beading career.

From one Obama supporter to another, I cordially invite you to enter the giveaway on my blog. Nicole's BeadBacking is awesome for bead embroidery! <3